This last week, Amberly Beck came up to get her house ready to rent. What a great excuse for some girl time! Right? On Thursday night we went to Costa Vida for dinner (delicious, of course), then we ended up at the Mona Lisa for dessert. (YUMMY) We all had a wonderful time. But it wasn't enough! So... on Friday night we all went to Lana's house and watched Jane Austen's Mansfield Park. Good Times.
Amberly, Me, Elizabeth, Camille, Candice, and Lana
We will all miss you Amberly!! Come and visit any time!

6 comments:
Last week WAS good times. We will have to do again just because we want to not because of something boring like cleaning a house out. You are the best! Thanks for taking good care of me, feeding me, sheltering me, washing my cleaning rags, driving me around and being one the best friends ever!
That was so much fun. We need to make girls night a regular part of life.
BTW thanks for the stolen pictures! (:
So fun! We need to have a routine dinner-girls-night-out. I know we do b-days and stuff, but we should set it up like the older :) ladies in our ward. They still meet every first tues of the month for lunch! I would love that! We would have to stick to dinners though becasue we all have little ones and daddios would still get the kids!
Uh... I'm jealous. You guys look cute. It's nice to see faces with names. I could never picture your friends when you would talk about them. Looks like you had fun.
By the way... I LOVED North and South.
I'm so glad you finally got a blog!!!!
Post a Comment