22 January, 2009

This one's for you Mom

I've done it!! I have granted your wish and have started a blog.

8 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Heck yeah! I'm freaking out! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!! I can't wait to add you to my list! So are we going to do the Ogden marathon or what? I've been trying to get a hold of you.

thebarrusfamily said...

SWEET!! You didn't even tell me. I had to find out through Michelle's blog. Thanks. JK :) It looks way cute. I love those pics!!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

The family picture at the top of your blog is one of my favorite pictures! I am going to copy you next family picture time! So glad you have a blog, isn't it fun?

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Yeah! Love that you have a blog! Cute pictures! ;)

The Kelly's said...

Yeah! Now we can see what the Woodward's are doing in Idaho!

It is a good thing you didn't tell Kamie about your blog either. I was about to take it personal. :)

Amberly said...

Ahhhh! You did it, you posted. But did you disable comments on your new post? I wanted to tell Davis congratulations.

By the way, your blog is so pretty. The photos look great. You must have some good friends.

Carrie said...

Hey Brooke! You started a blog! I found out through Amberly's...hope you don't mind me checking on you guys every once in a while

Anonymous said...

Brookie! It's about time you got a freakin blog! Now we just have to get Nicole one. And me. Love you!