23 April, 2009

Let's Go Braves!!!

Don't ya just love when spring comes around and you find yourself back at the ball field?
This year Davis has moved up from 'Coach Pitch' to 'Kid Pitch' baseball. HUGE difference! The kids are finally understanding the game and are actually making plays. (When the ball gets hit, of course) We also now have 'winners' and 'losers' - no more of that 'everyone is a winner'. Our first game we lost 12-2. OUCH!!
The pictures below are from Davis' first game. He played first base the first two innings and got two kids out! The next two innings he pitched. Then he finished out in left field. His favorite to play was first base.


Davis got one hit this game, but didn't score.


Here he is pitching.

Davis with Coach Justin (dad)

3 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Okay, you HAVE to get that picture framed!!! And when you do, I want to see it!:) Tell Davis good job! He will have better games! :)

Richard and Michelle said...

So cute, I love how much Davis is in to sports. I wish I could come watch him play. I bet he loves having Justin coach him.

PS Can't wait to see you in 6 days!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Davis -- a real game. And it's ok to lose. How do we ever learn about life, if we don't lose a game onece in a while, or even often. Stick with it and I know you will do well -- expecially with that guy who is coaching you! Love, Grandma Joan