Hey when are ya coming over to update? Dawson choose that extra gym that is supposed to curve cravings. The biggest loser promos must even work on the little people! That pile of gum wrappers should be mine since I can't seem to curve my cravings very well!:)
5 comments:
How funny!! You should take a pic of that when it happens.
Oh boy. Goo gone anyone?
I love the pictures of Natalie and Brooklyn, they are so adorable! Their sweet friendship is fabulous.
Ha that's funny. At least he went for that instead of a plate of cookies right?
So how was the outcome? Your kids are growing too fast.
Hey when are ya coming over to update?
Dawson choose that extra gym that is supposed to curve cravings. The biggest loser promos must even work on the little people! That pile of gum wrappers should be mine since I can't seem to curve my cravings very well!:)
Post a Comment