It was sister weekend in Las Vegas!! This means:
- Eating out
- Shopping
- Laying out at the pool
- Playing games
- Exercising! (Yes, believe it or not, on Thursday morning Kamie, Nicole, Michelle and I went to a 5:30 a.m. Boot Camp class.)
I have never had so much fun working out before in my life. At one point Michelle tried to out run me and tripped. Next thing I see is her sliding clear across the gym floor. Absolutely hilarious.
Michelle and Brooke K. (Michelle was really excited for the evening.)
My brother and sister-in-law put a pool and hot tub in their backyard. So NICE! It was great to relax in after that 5:30 a.m. Boot Camp.
Samantha and Ashley
Me and Nicole
So fun. Just mom is missing in this picture.
Friday night Samantha made the most amazing guacamole and Kamie and I made granola bars. Not the best combo but they did taste pretty darn good!
Michelle always has some great challenge for someone. Here she challenged Ashley to eat 10 Oreo cookies at once. Ugh!

6 comments:
NICE!!! I'm going to get you back with those pics from last year!!!!
Not cool..... Ok I may be a little clumsy yes, BUT!! YOU PUSHED ME KINDOF! I just lost my balance, it happenes to everyone...
I too am going to get you back for obvious reasons. If you look at the last picture for long enough my nose starts to look like a pigs snout. That really sucks.
All in all I had a great time hanging out with you, even when you'd try and spoon me in the middle of the night.
BTW I completely support Kamie putting up those pictures of you from last year....
LOVE YOU~
Sounds like fun. I am glad you get to do this every year!
Your family is so fun! So glad you got to go and that you didn't bring back the swine flu!:)Your sisters are funny!It makes me miss my sisters!
Love it. We always have so much fun. I'm glad we do this every year. I really look forward to it! I need to start doing it with the Hatch side too.
What Fun We Had! That twirling game will always be a fond memory!
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment