16 June, 2009

Fiddle Festival

On June 5th, Davis participated in his first fiddle festival. He did great!! He had to play a round of three songs. First was "Rubber Dolly", then "Ashoken Farewell", and last was "Rocky Top". He didn't make the cut but he had a lot of fun doing it. The cute lady on guitar is his fiddle teacher.

6 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Love it Davis! Awesome job!!! I am just so impressed that he plays so great! What an all around awesome kid!

thebarrusfamily said...

Sounds good!! I can't get that background music off though so I can't hear him all the way. He rocks!! Just think about all those girls falling for that boy because he plays the violin. Not to mention he's such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Davis, You are amazing!
I remember when you first began -- you have practiced tons in order to play three songs so beautifully.

Love, Grandma Joan

The Kelly's said...

Wow, he does such a good job! I can't believe he didn't make the cut! What an awesome talent.

Richard and Michelle said...

Holy moly that was awesome!!!!! I love it! I wish I could hear him play in person. He is such a cutie! I hope he never ever stops.

Amberly said...

That was so great Davis!

I just read backwards and caught up. So many cute things to comment on. I love the abc's by Dawson. Lexi did great on her 'recital'. I WISH I could have gone to the Tavaci concert, I bet it was a hoot.

We had so much fun visiting last week. Thanks for letting us stay.