Ummmmm, for some reason there is an e at the end of Lexi's name. Call it a crazy out of control finger or something because I definitely know how to spell Lexi. Sorry bout that. :)
brooke i found your blog through amberly's! i miss teaching her!! wow!! how are you all doing? (this is michelle by the way...lexi's old teacher, used to be in your ward if you don't remember!)
5 comments:
Wo Nellie!! That was fabulous!
Way to go girl!
Yay Lexie! That was excellent!!
Ummmmm, for some reason there is an e at the end of Lexi's name. Call it a crazy out of control finger or something because I definitely know how to spell Lexi. Sorry bout that. :)
What talent! I can't believe how old Lexi looks. She is beautiful and talented.
brooke i found your blog through amberly's! i miss teaching her!! wow!! how are you all doing? (this is michelle by the way...lexi's old teacher, used to be in your ward if you don't remember!)
Post a Comment