Dawson is learning to count to 10. He has got a strong beginning and a strong ending. (We are still working on the numbers in the middle.)
AHHHHH!!! I love it!!! That's adorable!
We love us that little Dawson fella. Ryan, Carter and I just watched it - twice. He is so cute. Maybe he is just leaving out 5, 6, & 7 intentionally. Some kind of super sophisticated toddler math. :)
So adorable! He looks so much like Davis in this video! Oh, and your Seattle trip looks so fun!
Too cute!
He is so darn cute! I wish I could give him a great big hug right now! Love MOM
He is super cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AHHHHH!!! I love it!!! That's adorable!
We love us that little Dawson fella. Ryan, Carter and I just watched it - twice. He is so cute. Maybe he is just leaving out 5, 6, & 7 intentionally. Some kind of super sophisticated toddler math. :)
So adorable! He looks so much like Davis in this video! Oh, and your Seattle trip looks so fun!
Too cute!
He is so darn cute! I wish I could give him a great big hug right now! Love MOM
He is super cute!
Post a Comment