16 February, 2009

Taking the Gold

Just to let you all know that our athletes that stayed with us took the GOLD in floor hockey!! We went down and watched them play a game. That is a fun sport to watch!

After warming up, the team mates would circle around Rusian doing a chant then they would all kneel down at the same time and Ruslan would yell out something. I wish I knew what they were saying.


After they game. (Nasrulo)

Rusian after the game. This game was fun to watch because they were playing team USA from Caldwell which is right by us. We had fun cheering for both teams. Kazakhstan won 6-2.

7 comments:

Amberly said...

That is exciting. It must be due to Justin's good morning smoothies. All that fruity goodness got them ready for the big day. :)

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Welcome back! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip! I think the Woodwards adn the Hopes gave those athletes some highly concentrated doses of good luck!

by the way I am getting my book today! :)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So fun! What a week to remember!

Richard and Michelle said...

That is so so awesome. I bet that was so much fun.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you have a blog! That is so cool that you guys had Special Olymic people stay with you. That's really neat. I would love to do something like that if it comes here.

Graham Family said...

Brooke,
I'm so proud of you! You finally broke down and started a blog. Yeah!!! Now i can keep in touch :)
It looks Great, keep blogging!!!

Graham Family said...

Congrats!! i'm proud of you! You finally broke down and started a blog. Now we can keep in touch more often. Looks good! keep blogging!!!
Alissa:)